What is included in our plan?Benefits of joining the payment plan, which is a preventative based care plan:
- Registration with your chosen dentist
- Affordable monthly direct debit payments
- Routine dental examinations, including full dental examination, advice, treatment planning, oral health screening
- Periodontal services including full scale and polish, removal or tartar and calculus build up, review of current oral hygiene procedures, periodontal screening and advice, preventative techniques to help reduce decay and gum disease, pocket charting to measure and monitor any gum shrinkage
- Bite wing x-rays when necessary
- 20% discount off our normal treatment rates - for any treatment (with the exception of tooth whitening) that is required
- Free assessment of dental pain during practice open hours
- Free antibiotics provided on site when necessary - no queuing at the chemist and no prescription fee
The figures quoted monthly as detailed above, cover the annual treatment described in each option.
ALL CARE PLANS INCUR A ONE OFF £12 REGISTRATION FEE TO BE DEDUCTED WITH THE FIRST DIRECT DEBIT
How do I join?
Joining is simple, just talk to one of our practice team who will be more than happy to help you complete a simple application form. This will take no longer than a few minutes and you can start to receive all of the benefits as soon as you are registered and your membership is confirmed by our membership plan administrators, Smilecare.